Students must present one of the following documents:


  • US Passport


  • Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)


  • Foreign Passport with a temporary I-551 stamp


  • Employment Authorization Document with a photograph (Form I-766)

…or two of the following documents:


  • Driver’s license or photo ID card or birth certificate issued by federal, state, or local government agencies


  • Identification Card for Resident Citizen in the US (Form I-179)


  • Social Security Card


  • School photo ID card


  • US Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)